Monday, September 20, 2010

Hilltop Farm - Now

I went to the land this morning around 9:30 and asked when the cement truck would be here to start pouring the walls. 11:00ish. So, I came back at 12ish, thinking it'd take them all day. Well, this is what I came back to.

This dude said, "you missed it, we're done now!"

WHAT?!?!!! They had five trucks out and I missed all but one. I thought they'd take all day pouring. Next time they say 11:00ish, I'm here at 11ish. Jeez!
These guys are climbing around on the forms like monkeys. Smoothing out the cement and putting rebar in the walls, etc. Hmmm, wonder if I could do that? Probably could....

But he's pretty high up!

And he just walks all along this skinny little ledge.

They said they will be taking those forms down tomorrow. I'll be there.
Robert told me I am not posting quick enough. It's hard to keep up with all of this. Hope you're happy with this Robert. They just did this today!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment