Monday, April 25, 2011

The Garage is almost finished.

Did I ever show you the garage doors with the hardware on them?














And if you look inside, you'll see the lights are all hung.


The trim is finished around the windows...


and doors.




This light is on a motion detector so when we walk in, it'll automatically come on.


It's an old light that Dave fixed up.


More window pics.


I finished touching up the trim and painted over the nails that he hung the trim with. It gives it a finished look.



Whoops looks like I missed a spot.


Or is it???????


YUP! It is!!! I'm telling you I painted around it....but if it would have jumped on me, I would have been in a body cast about right now because I was standing on the top board of the scaffolding!


Cindy

3 comments:

  1. I love your garage doors! I covet your garage doors! I hope we can get pretty garage doors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I want to move into YOUR garage! looks so neat! GOOD JOB ON ROOM NUMBER ONE

    gLORIA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreaming - you can get garage doors like this...all you have to do is order them, wait for them to come in, and pay for them!

    Gloria - Well I THOUGHT it was done, but it wasn't. NOW it is.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete