Thursday, March 31, 2011

Painting and Siding


I painted the room that is going to be initially used for storage.

Eventually Dave wants to use it for a wood shop. He wanted it tan, I prefer to call the color sand, but it's official name is Basket Beige.

I was a little nervous at the drying process...



It seemed to be several different colors and not "sand" at all,


But it turned out just fine. As soon as I do a bit of touch up work, this room is finished enough to start putting stuff in from our house. Eventually, Dave will put trim around the top where the OSB meets, so you won't see that line there...but that's after we get moved in and settled. Right now, it doesn't matter, the door will be closed on this room.


And the guys are finishing the siding on our house.





Cindy

2 comments:

  1. It looks a lot drier outside than earlier pictures of the siding!
    It looks like you are making progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first time I read about this project, I knew it would take time to finish it. Good thing you're now one step closer to finishing your home. White vinyl is a great choice for siding, by the way, and I think it's becoming an all-time favorite among homeowners today. White really adds an elegance to one's home. I'm looking forward to seeing the result of your home construction! ;-)

    Lue Madson

    ReplyDelete