Sunday, December 13, 2015

Bedroom TA DAH!

See that window....
 This one....

 Inside that window is our new bedroom!

Wanna see it?  Here ya go! 

 This is me, watching Friends from bed!
 Electric fireplace we bought new, with an antique mirror above it that Dave fixed up.
That door leads into the den, which I may or may not have already shown you,but I will show you again when it's more complete.




















The door straight back leads to our closet.
 I will show it two you once...and that's it!
 Here it is.



 This little cupboard we bought from a friend, having no idea what we would do with it.  It's perfect for my scarves for now.
 The other door, beside the closet door, was the bathroom door, which I will show you later, because I don't have any decent pictures to show...and I need to get to bed! So, I need to go upstairs....

Good night!

Cindy

2 comments:

  1. You must be so happy to have the bedroom done. Looks lovely and I have closet envy!! I'm sure you don't miss living and sleeping in that one basement room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, Bless your heart girl...you sure have been patient. I love the closet. Nice floors too. You and Shug make a great pair. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete