Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Bedroom upstairs

 So now I'm at the top of the stairs.  
 We have these corner protectors all over the house.  People seem to love them. 
 And this is the foyer.  I'm sure I got these lights at a garage sale somewhere.  They look like outdoor lights and I just love them in the foyer.  Makes me feel like I'm outside when I'm in!
I'm thinking about putting a little bookshelf here.
 
Its' funny how you have everything planned out in your head where you are going to put stuff, then it never looks as good when you actually do it!

Step into the back bedroom!

 Someone mentioned that they would put chandeliers up everywhere in the house.  I love chandys and would love the put them up, but we actually use the ceiling fans a lot.  We did a lot of practical and less maintenance type stuff on this house whenever possible.
  I thought I would stand in each corner of the room and take a picture, since I can't get the whole room in one picture.





 I think the bed will go between these two windows.
 That's it!  Back out to the foyer.
 Bathroom is next

Cindy


3 comments:

  1. Waiting to your home after decorations...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is beautiful. I live in Valparaiso, IN. Do you live anywhere near me? Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete