Monday, December 12, 2011

Putting up o.s.b. in the craft/storage room

It's been awhile since I've been on this blog. I had to buy more picture space for one, and I'm a wuss when it comes to giving my charge card out on the computer. I know it's crazy, people do it everyday, but it's just the way I am. I finally did it.

And, I find posting pictures of people putting up o.s.b. boring. But here ya go.


This is in the craft room and storage room of the basement. I thought by finishing this area, I could move more stuff out there and set up a craft room.



So we got all of this hung in one day.

But then Dave realized we need to put duct work in both ends of the ceiling in this room too. So I can't put anything in this room, because it will just be in the way.





But he went ahead and got it all ready to paint. I have no idea what color to paint it. We are not going to drywall it, at least not now. Maybe someday.


I ended up measuring and cutting this insulation that looks like Styrofoam. Maybe it is Styrofoam! But anyway, it was to put in the ends of the ceiling to keep the air out.





Dave ordered a furnace today. It will be in on Wednesday. He's meeting a 'furnace man' on Thursday. So we're moving along.


Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment